- Број на играчи: 2-4
- Времетраење: 30-60 мин
- Возраст: 8+
- Издавач: Asmodee
- Играта е неанглиско издание, но содржи правила на англиски јазик (додаток).
- Играта е јазично независна (картите и сите компоненти не содржат текст).
Нема на залиха
A long time ago at the Japanese Imperial court, the Chinese Emperor offered a giant panda bear as a symbol of peace to the Japanese Emperor. Since then, the Japanese Emperor has entrusted his court members (the players) with the difficult task of caring for the animal by tending to his bamboo garden.
In Takenoko, the players will cultivate land plots, irrigate them, and grow one of the three species of bamboo (Green, Yellow, and Pink) with the help of the Imperial gardener to maintain this bamboo garden. They will have to bear with the immoderate hunger of this sacred animal for the juicy and tender bamboo. The player who manages his land plots best, growing the most bamboo while feeding the delicate appetite of the panda, will win the game.
Признанија и награди:
- 2013 Ludoteca Ideale Official Selection Winner
- 2013 Games Magazine Best New Family Game Winner
- 2012 Tric Trac Nominee
- 2012 Spiel der Spiele Hit für Familien Recommended
- 2012 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
- 2012 Lys Grand Public Winner
- 2012 Le Lys Grand Public Finalist
- 2012 JoTa Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2012 Hra roku Nominee
- 2012 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2012 Golden Geek Best Children’s Board Game Nominee
- 2012 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Winner
- 2012 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork/Presentation Nominee
- 2012 As d’Or – Jeu de l’Année Winner
- 2012 As d’Or – Jeu de l’Année Nominee
- 2011/2012 Boardgames Australia Awards Best International Game Nominee